Friday, November 6, 2009

MORE Pictures

The EYE crew has been very lucky to have made some wonderful friends over the year while dry docked at Crown Point Marina, in Gloucester, Virginia. For example, Chris and Karen, have basically adopted them.

They also selflessly donated folding bikes for the journey, and even held a fund-raising dinner at their house with their friends and neighbors. I’ve also heard Karen fed them very well during their various boat work weekends over the past year.

Below is a slide show of the Bon Voyage that Chris sent us. It had some very nice graphics which unfortunately I wasn’t able to keep in order to post the slide show on the blog, but I was able to keep the pictures showing them making their goodbyes and leaving the dock in Gloucester.



The Friends and family of the EYE would like to also express their deep appreciation for all the help and support given by Crown Point Marina and the wonderful community of sailors there for all the help, support, and friendship they extended to our crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment