Sunday, March 7, 2010

Surfing, Boats, Locks and Docks Oh My!

Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:35 pm
We are taking a bus to Santa Catalina to hit the beach for swimming, surfing, and fun in the sun --Pacific style. (Sent by twitter).

Sat, 6 Mar 2010 4:09 pm
Taylor and I are headed to Casco Viejo in Panama City to stage her airline departure in the morning. I'll get a picture of independence park where Panama declared its independence from Colombia! Trevor is still in Santa Catalina enjoying the beach and surfing with cruising friends that we met when we arrived in Colon.

Sun, 6 Mar 2010 11:44 pm
Taylor and I are in Panama City. We picked up food at a grocery. Taylors leaves early tomorrow.

Sun, 7 Mar 2010 12:45 pm
Taylor arrived in Miami safely.

On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 12:45 pm
In Panama City: I visited the Miraflores locks. Boats and Locks and Docks Oh My! (See posted photos on the EYEotw website.) I also toured the Panama Canal Museum there. Now I am back at the Albrook Mall and National Transportation Terminal. I am waiting for Trevor to arrive here before we head back to colon. This message was sent from a computer at an internet cafe in Albrook Mall.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the update!
    Stay clear of the lions and tigers
    and bears.

    Denise and Dan

    ReplyDelete